"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

Glad I went a little out of the way. 2lb limit but at 31.99, can't pass it up!

Attachments

• C9B77D80-984D-42F0-8F3A-87DEC2F3FF7E.jpeg
    C9B77D80-984D-42F0-8F3A-87DEC2F3FF7E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
I got off cheap ($5.99) from Scheels yesterday.

.338 Norma Mag Hornady Shellholder #43.jpg

Scheels was marking down ($1-2) to move their powder and ammo shelf inventory. They have 2 boxes of Lapua 185 Scenar OTMs that have been on the shelf for a while now; yesterday, it was marked down by $10 from the original shelf price. I did not buy it because I have plenty of .30 cal bullets, and someone else might need it more than I do. The only powder they have that I could use is an RL-50, but I let it go too.

Y'all need to keep Scheels growing, hopefully to the point we get one closer to NC!
Scheels is decent, but it needs competition to stay that way... I walk in there lately and buy nothing far more than I feel compelled to buy something.
That said, I did pick up a keg of n110 for 2 bones yesterday there... I'd been mulling on 4350 grade powders, but forgotten that I was a bit short on mag pistol powders that can push hard-cast too... n110 fills the bill for that...

Came across these and there was no limit, I didn't want to be "that guy" So I didn't take them all, just wanted a pound + - but by the time I grabbed a handful of each I ended up with over 7 lbs ...

View attachment 361954
That's what I call hoarding. Unless you are going to eat them yourself and not try sell them on "Taffy Broker".

Recent Posts