"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

I think it's implied. I never
Leave the liquor store empty handed!
Jim Shockey is always talking this stuff up so I decided to try some, and yes I did leave some "for the other guys" ha

44DF7DFF-0345-480E-99B2-BCB1F4C3CAFC.jpeg

Jim Shockey is always talking this stuff up so I decided to try some, and yes I did leave some "for the other guys" ha

....View attachment 362164
I'm more of a fan of the Imperial stouts or barrel aged stuff myself... Lately though, we've gravitated back to easy drinking stuff like regular Bud...
A couple fingers of Johnny Walker Green label or Talisker will do the evening good also.

I stopped by at N40 during my lunch break and came out with ...

View attachment 363703

... @$35/bottle.
decent stuff... I burned a bit back when they called that powder Big Boy. I never really got stellar accuracy so I drifted back to rl powders. Have you played with Ramshot Hunter at all? I'm still stocking up a bit on 4350 class powders and they say that one is close.

decent stuff... I burned a bit back when they called that powder Big Boy. I never really got stellar accuracy so I drifted back to rl powders. Have you played with Ramshot Hunter at all? I'm still stocking up a bit on 4350 class powders and they say that one is close.
I have a few Hunters but have yet to use them.