My Fox Made It!!!

I voted there last night and it said something about having to confirm in a week to make the vote valid. Is that the norm? Didn't really understand the logic unless they just want prople to come back to their site. I have seen quite a few cross fox but have only ever seen one silver.

That is not normal. The contest ends in a week. After you enter your email all you do is go to your email and open the link they send you in the verification email. It will then say Vote Accepted. A friend just voted today and said it worked fine.

Thanks

Mate that is awesome we got some pretty good looking foxes in Australia but that fox is amazing. Iv got a fox tail hanging of my car aerial and the colours faded real bad but I remember my uncle ( he's dead now or I'd ask him ) had a fox tail on his aerial that was 8 years old and still looked as good as the day he shot it

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.