my latest varmint (coyote/fox)calling accessory

foxhunter

as i think a lot of you know i have hunted a lot of varmints over the years and do a lot of calling using small calibers.
well the other day i picked up a small caliber companion as i am ageing. well here it is, it is small caliber and can be hid just about anywhere when calling fox and coyotes and it saves my worn out knees. unlike a truck a coyote/fox pays no attention to it.
1973 Honda ct90, it puffs a lot of smoke so the engine is going to get freshened up. i guess you could say I'm going to rechamber it, lol

Attachments

• GEDC0030.JPG
    GEDC0030.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 31
as i think a lot of you know i have hunted a lot of varmints over the years and do a lot of calling using small calibers.
well the other day i picked up a small caliber companion as i am ageing. well here it is, it is small caliber and can be hid just about anywhere when calling fox and coyotes and it saves my worn out knees. unlike a truck a coyote/fox pays no attention to it.
1973 Honda ct90, it puffs a lot of smoke so the engine is going to get freshened up. i guess you could say I'm going to rechamber it, lol
Those are really nice. I have a friend that bowhunts off one. Almost as quiet as an E bike if you just ease around. I hunted with him when I could still hear and you could see him coming through the woods before you could hear him. I was impressed. Never asked if the muffler was stock or not.