Coyote Calling

I have tons of them down here by Statesboro I shoot every one I see but I`ll bet there are 10 for every one I kill. I just love how they jump and flop around after I gut shoot them with a 22-250
That 22-250 will do a job on them for sure!!!
What bullet you shooting?
I mostly use our Coyote rig-RRA 223 shooting 65gr SGK. Kills them dead in their tracks and doesn't blow up the fur.

Thanks
Len

That 22-250 will do a job on them for sure!!!
What bullet you shooting?
I mostly use our Coyote rig-RRA 223 shooting 65gr SGK. Kills them dead in their tracks and doesn't blow up the fur.

Thanks
Len
I usually shoot a 50 grain Vmax and 37 grains of Varget I also have a 220 Swift that I load with the same pill and 43 grains of H-380. After I saw what they did to a friends dog I made it my goal to shoot every coyote I can. If I am sitting in my tower stand and a 250 lb 12 point buck and a mangey coyote are in the same field I`ll shoot the coyote and let the deer walk. My happiest moment came when there was a big black coyote in the field digging in the peanuts for field rats and he turned just right and I could shoot him square in the *** from 75 yards . When we turn up the peanuts to dry before we combine them the field is full of field rats. I don`t care about the hides its just more for the buzzards to eat. During deer season I shoot a 243 with 95 grain ballistic tip over 43 grains of 4831SC that way I can shoot a deer if they walk out or a coyote.