Selling my Fox Pro

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
I am selling my Fox Pro Scorpion, I bought it from cabelas about 3 weeks ago. It is a awesome call and comes with 50 downloaded calls, a wirless remote and the box with all the papers. I just used this call this weekend out here in colorado and man it works good. I have two other Fox Pro calls and I needed to get rid of one so this one was in the best shape out of all of them, " its brand new" the other two got shot with some buck shot two different times by the same guy and they still work. He don't hunt with us any more

I bought the call for 380.00 or so after taxes I will sell it too you for 280.00 to your door with batteries box and all.

Yea there is 3 Mountain Lion calls raccoon fights, elk calls and every little varmint or house cat crow calls, crow fights, coyote fights, female coyote calls. You name it and it has it. It has the best selection of calls out there

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.