My first mule deer hunt.....amazing!

MSLRHunter

I had been wanting to go on a nice mule deer trip for several years and this year I made it happen. I booked with Big Knife Outfitters in Alberta. Saw lots of deer even though the weather was bad, but I shot him in the middle of the week. He scores 180", not bad for my first mule deer![email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 138
I had been wanting to go on a nice mule deer trip for several years and this year I made it happen. I booked with Big Knife Outfitters in Alberta. Saw lots of deer even though the weather was bad, but I shot him in the middle of the week. He scores 180", not bad for my first mule deer![email protected]

That's a great buck regardless if it's your first or not. They are getting harder and harder to see on public hunts these days. Congrats!

Congratulations!!! Doing something like that is definitely on my bucket list. I need to stop buying guns and save for a hunting trip. Wish I knew more about how to go about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.