My mule deer BUCK!!!

thanks alot everyone. Like I said before he was about 200 yards away and I tagged him with my 7mm stw. I was shooting 160 gr accubonds. Buck fever got me the first shot and I clean missed him( I still swear there is 2 bullet holes in him :) ) well needless to say I got the jitters calmed down and dropped him the second shot, straight down. He was with 3 does that almost nailed me as I was belly crawling to him. I just dropped him off at the taxidermist and he estimated he would gross score 170+ and he's 26.5" wide. I guess I just missed some spread bonus because his spread is .5" wider than his longest tine?? Not completely sure about what he's talking about. All I can say is what a BLAST!!!! It was simply incredible> I almost forgot to shoot because I just loved watching him!! Here is my rig. I was either going to send her in for a Kreiger barrel or get a deer mounted. I am very happy with my choice :)

100_2531.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.