My 7mmRM

coop2564

I had a TC Venture 7mm RM bought Boyd At-one adjustable stock. Did finish and bedding work myself. It turned out great! This is the only after market stock I could find for the Venture and I love it. Has adjustable comb and butt and grip and forend can be changed for custom or target versions. 24" barrel w/5R rifling fluted med heavy. I did DIY trigger job set at 2LB crisp.
Worked up this load, hornady case, shoulder bumped sizing, 71gr retumbo, Berger 168 classic hunter, CCI magnum primers, 25 thousand off lands. Its an old school 4.5x14 Nikon with side focus BDC. Very happy with rig.

Very nice rig that shoots - can't beat that. Must be an older picture, too hot for a fire in Texas right now.

I'd say it turned out quite well, congrats!

On a side note, what do you think of that stock? I almost went with one of those on one of my CZ 527's but I wasn't sure so I chose a different Boyd's instead.

Would really appreciate hearing your thoughts on those new At-One Boyd's stocks, good or bad, I'm interested in hearing your opinion.

I'd say it turned out quite well, congrats!

On a side note, what do you think of that stock? I almost went with one of those on one of my CZ 527's but I wasn't sure so I chose a different Boyd's instead.

Would really appreciate hearing your thoughts on those new At-One Boyd's stocks, good or bad, I'm interested in hearing your opinion.

The stock is awesome, its very solid the adjustable comb and butt work perfect and are very tight and solid no rattling or wiggle. It really is done well and looks great. The only thing they could of done better would be pillars, but it bedded up great with JB weld and its solid. Every group during load development was 1'' or less most were just one ragged hole. Couldn't be happier. 70.5 grs, 71 & 71.3 were one hole groups.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.