Muley through my Nightforce and Others from Spotter

Broz

I took this on my friends ranch in Montana this year. I saw dick's photo of the Bighorn and it enspired me to post this. It was only 3 or 400 yards but a decent muley, and I decided to let him walk, he needed time to grow.

Jeff

DSC00670Large-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Muley through my Nightforce

Broz,

Thanks for posting.

That was a great shot.

Nice that it was through a Nightforce also.

I don't think I wudda passed on that one.gun)The years have been pretty lean around here.

Hi Broz,

Nice photo,

What sort of camera did you take the photo with?
It looks like you just held up a digital camera against the lens is that right?

I might give that a try myself!

I hunted up in New Mexico a few years ago and saw 18 mule deer does but no bucks. I sure would have taken that buck.

That pic is so good Nightforce should use it for advertising. It's not easy to take a picture through a scope.

Glad you all like it. I took it with a Sony I bought at Walmart. Just watched on the view finder till it looked good. I take pics the same way through my spotter, you just need to move it ever so slightly till you get a full pic. That was a nice Montana buck for the area I was hunting. I thought it was a bigger deer I had been watching when I noticed it was not him. I let him walk and shot his slightly bigger brother the next day. I have some pics I will post of him when I get home (on the road right now).

Thanks

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.