Mosquito Help Needed

I searched with little luck for previous threads. We need some tested and proven ideas and help dealing with insane amounts of mosquitoes. Found a great bear area last year, and the Mosquitoes are in clouds. Not just a lot...literally a cloud around you. We either deal with them or stop going to this area. The bears are pretty nice we saw just the mosquitoes drove us out after three days. The only way we could keep them from biting us was face mesh, two layers of clothes, and constant (until we ran out) of deet spray. One of the kids had a small gap in his face mask and shirt. Looked like he was branded with a running iron over his shoulder in one day. One layer of clothes and they could and would bite right through where it was against the skin like shoulders, upper arms, etc. They would even bite through the mesh if it touched your neck or face. I found Sitka has some anti bug clothing. Anyone have some ways they have had success keeping them at bay and not cooking in thick clothing? Last year it was 70 degrees (Mid August) and we are hiking in the back country so physical effort is a must.
Are you guys in a blind/stand?
Thermacell and Sawyers permethrin spray for you clothes and face mask combined wit there odorless bug dope
This!

When I was on active duty and deployed downrange, our entomology guys used to spread a yellow substance on the ground and some sheets with a sticky substance to help control the bugs, but I cannot remember what they were.

I use Skedattle natural Skeeter dope. It worked for me when nothing else would. I live on the GulfCoast where skeeters rule the air. Like Florida, you can feel them when they land on you, some are easily the size of a quarter. It smells refreshing to boot.

Thermacell has a backpacking version that covers more area than the personal size. Its pretty small and works fantastically. I used them overseas and you could see the bastards hanging like a wall on the edge of the coverage area. Bring extra consumables because you will know when you need to replace the strip/fuel - bastards will start dive bombing you.

Someone else mentioned a bug tamer suit. They work as well. Mix the two and I bet you solve your issue or at least make it bearable (pun intended).

Living in what can arguably be called the mosquito capital of the continental US, a small shrimping village along the SC coast, near the Francis Marion National Forest (SWAMP) where salt marsh mosquitoes flourish anytime temps are above 50F...I am a huge fan of Insect Shield.

All of my hunting and fishing clothes are treated with the non-toxic substance permethrin. If the mosquitoes and "no seeums" are really bad, a head net is required. I'm not a huge fan of DEET; just too toxic in high concentrations after repeated use.

Truth be told...there is no 100%, sure fire way to repel mosquitos for a long period of time. The females will always be a nuisance. Only females bite because they need your blood to reproduce.

For $120, Insect Shield will treat all the garments you can stuff in a bag. I send in my hunting clothes in the summer for treatment; my fishing clothes around March. You can also pay by the garment if needed.

Insect Shield treatment here.

I use Skedattle natural Skeeter dope. It worked for me when nothing else would. I live on the GulfCoast where skeeters rule the air. Like Florida, you can feel them when they land on you, some are easily the size of a quarter. It smells refreshing to boot.

Here in Mississippi Thermocel works great if you are stationary. Thermocel will not work while you are on the move. I have to get to my blind or hunting spot, fighting mosquitoes all the way. Then I set up my Thermocel & it works wonders.