Model 70 LH .270 Controlled round feed value

Freebore

I have this 270 Win rifle it is LH and it does have CRF from the factory. It's a factory Winchester CRF no mods. Shoots great. Loves the 140 SPBT Hornandy on top of RL-22.

I haven't used this rifle in years. I'm a bit older now and my 243 kills just fine.

What do feel this rifle is worth?

Presume this is walnut and blue? Stainless lh pretty tend to run high but condition important. I'm looking for one that has been used built not abused.

I just ran this thru the Winchester Collectors year of manufacture. It says 1951. I know it's not that old but is it possible the LH CRF action was built back then? Then barreled at a much later date. It's a New Haven CT factory stamp and it is a Model 70 Classic Sporter.
G172***.
So another site tells me @ 1985

I just ran this thru the Winchester Collectors year of manufacture. It says 1951. I know it's not that old but is it possible the LH CRF action was built back then? Then barreled at a much later date. It's a New Haven CT factory stamp and it is a Model 70 Classic Sporter.
G172***.
So another site tells me @ 1985
If it says "Classic" its a mid 90's model.

I just found this site about an hour ago. Seems they are able to move guns at higher end. And that's the rifle I have. 2686B7D9-9CF1-4EA5-AE06-EF300AFD275E.png

To me, those mid 90's New Haven made Win M70 are one of the finest Winchester ever made. I bought mine a while back, so I could not help with the price. Condition and caliber and LH make a difference. Good luck

Yes it's a nice rifle. Wood is very nice. Checkering is sharp. Someone just recently said to me, how could you not have a Winchester M70 in a .270 in the safe. It just seems like a natural.
My sons & Gsons are right handed and they are into sports.
Oh what's an 'ole guy to do? Probably go to range if I can see the target.