midway usa

TheFishBox

has anyone had there website get stuck on the preparing for review page? I can't seem to figure it out. any ideas.

We stopped buying from them when they cancelled our orders last month because we live in NY. Midway was the very first to do so.

Thanks, for the business!

man it was so much easier to call and place an order only took a minute tops. better than trying to figure out why the website wasn't working for me.

Their website is hit and miss. I don't really care for the new lay out and choosing options. I liked the old way a year ago. I've pretty much stopped buying from them due to prices. Sometimes they are cheaper, but the shipping costs are high from them for some reason. I only go there now when I can't find what I need somewhere else. Customer service is second to none though. They take care of their customers. Sucks about the N.Y. thing though. I understand why they did it. Can't say that I agree completely, but understand why. The U.S. is going nuts with gun control right now.

About the time I get pitiful about the state I live in, I find folks somewhere else, struggling with something I had not thought of. I had not considered the shipping restrictions from major suppliers seriously before. That seriously sucks guys.

I try to avoid Midway as well. I received an order last fall before all the problems began and the items were just thrown into the box, a total mess by the time it got to me, little parts and pieces everywhere. And their prices always have to be checked.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts