• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway Small Rifle Primers #BR4

Well I have 3-5 guys in my 'circle' around Montana and we look out for each other. If I don't need primers but I know my buddy does I buy them and get them to him. Same with powder. I just snagged 8lbs of H4350 and I'm splitting it 50/50 with a buddy- cost sharing the hazmat.

I'm in Helena so I have a SW right here and I know what days they generally get a delivery. Also have a Bob Wards and Scheels is 1.5 hours from me. If I call Scheels first and ask if something is in stock usually they'll hold it for me for a few hours or I just ask my friend in Great Falls to get it for me. Cabelas is in Billings and I have a friend that will do the same.

He is just posting what shows up on the Discord App. Hes not sitting at home searching websites all day.
To me it does not matter one bit how much time or how he gets the information to share. Please do what he is doing to help others and I would appreciate and thank you also.