• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway Small Rifle Primers #BR4

Veteran I really appreciate the time and effort you put into helping others out. I said no many times and have not bought one after primers hit $50. No way in hello (at least for now and future) will I spend $95-150 for primers. I see all kinds of HUGE MEGA companies charging way more for things than my small local shops for decades. I know they are paying a huge amount less than my local shops with their direct from vendor volume abilities my local shops just flat cannot afford. In the 90's I was going to start a small shop after getting my FFL. I sold quite a bit of stuff and purchased from several different Wholesalers, and even then I could not get their best prices due to volume. Nosler was great and provided me everything to set up an account direct. I had to order and pay for $25K of product, and If I could come up with the coin could increase my profit margin from 10 to 30 percent on Nosler bullets.

Yeah, I dont pricem I just post whats offered. Some dont need, others do. Prices are high....probably gonna stay higher than they were for 2 or 3 years or until we get a new administration with diferent regulatory, energy, labor, and
spending policies.

Policy Matters.

How you manage and run the economy matters.

How You Vote Matters.

Well to be brutally frank I've bought CCI 200's at Sportsmans Warehouse on three different occasions in the past year at $42.00 or so a box of 1,000. I've picked up 3,000 at 'sane' prices. https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...i-200-large-rifle-primers-1000-count/p/304199

What you see on the website is what you pay at the store when in stock.

It's more of a question of how much are you willing to pay and WHO you decide to shop with. Some retailers are taking full advantage of the 'panic' and I'm not playing into a scalpers hand. BR4's are $135 at Midway or $73 at Sportsmans. If 1,000 BR4's are what you want and you're willing to pay $60 more retail NOT including the Hazmat and shipping- well?

This issue has more to do with consumer 'panic buying' than any policy lever being pulled. These scalping prices predated anything this administration has done- yet.

BTW- this was Scheels in Great Falls MT last Friday-
hFIW7BH.jpg

J90FQ5N.jpg

I'm pretty sure when we start seeing more of this prices will moderate.

Problem is Scheels does not ship primers and Sportsmans has a limit of 1 to buy on line and pick up in store. Midway is and always has been a rip off. And now they are price gouging.

Veteran I really appreciate the time and effort you put into helping others out. I said no many times and have not bought one after primers hit $50. No way in hello (at least for now and future) will I spend $95-150 for primers. I see all kinds of HUGE MEGA companies charging way more for things than my small local shops for decades. I know they are paying a huge amount less than my local shops with their direct from vendor volume abilities my local shops just flat cannot afford. In the 90's I was going to start a small shop after getting my FFL. I sold quite a bit of stuff and purchased from several different Wholesalers, and even then I could not get their best prices due to volume. Nosler was great and provided me everything to set up an account direct. I had to order and pay for $25K of product, and If I could come up with the coin could increase my profit margin from 10 to 30 percent on Nosler bullets.
He is just posting what shows up on the Discord App. Hes not sitting at home searching websites all day.

By the time you add hazmat, shipping and tax, too rich for my pocket!
Yep, and the nearest "Sportsmans" is 1.5hrs away one way and they never have any primers or much of anything. I had not looked on line but I dang sure will start. I had a relative check Scheels in Salt Lake last week. Nope nothing for primers....got the standard...will be in stock after first of year. I love Scheels and will continue to buy from them as often as I can.......I think the nearest one is 6-7hrs away.