• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway BR4 Small Rifle Primers

I've not seen BR4s at what I thought was a reasonable price from any online retailer anywhere in years. The local gun shops in my area haven't had them on the shelf since 2018. I like BR4s, but I only use them in my 222 So I switched to standard small rifle with no noticeable difference. I'm sure the bench rest guys are much worse off though.

I would also like to add that people who post about availability of components on public forums is one of the worst things they could do. I know they may not be smart enough or experienced enough to understand why and think they are just helping, but they are only making things worse. It's not a good service, but actually a complete "disservice" to everyone as a whole.

If a person really needs a certain component, they will put in the due diligence day in and day out until they find it somewhere. Whether or not they find it at a fair price is a different story of course. But when a person posts availability of components in a classified ad like this, every hoarder and shark looking to buy and resell to price gouge sees the same thing. And the people who are price gouging with a lot of money at their disposal won't hesitate a second to go and buy up every bit they can to resell at high prices. These ads might help a couple honest people out, but they do not help anyone at all in the long run when the hoarders and gougers are getting the same heads up.

Even at those high prices for BR4 primers shown at midway, a price gouger will still buy them and resell for an extra $50-$100 profit. So think about that before you go posting about where to find components when there's hoarding and price gouging going on.
Lead slinger nailed it ! The in stock adds are like throwing bait to a school of hungry sharks. Shopping frenzy. Hurry and buy . Hour latter next post says "GONE" .. Duh !! I dont see it getting any better till this non sense stops. Not too long everyone was to be able find there supplies on there own . Now they can just watch the for sale adds Waiting for someone else to find products for them. I wish they would ban the "in stock" adds on these forums so to help things get back to normal. I don't feel sorry for people that didn't stock up after Obama years. It's your own fault if you didn't!

No need for name calling. It is here to stay rather we like it or not. Our entire labor system can never go back to allowing the market to dictate wage, end result you pay more to get the same product you got last year. Are some prices jacked, YES. We are at a point of no return.
It'll get better once more folks understand what's going on. Companies everywhere are using every excuse in the book to mark up prices, yet those companies are yielding record breaking profits. The whole supply and demand argument is plausible, until it's not. Example: there is absolutely no shortage of 308 ammunition, yet prices are right up there with the rest. I don't understand why folks keep feeding into information which is coming directly from those who benefit from the price increases.

you people have beat this dead horse so long it is rotten and stinks

just like your not suppose to badmouth sellers prices and ruin their treads they should put a stop to the wining on these treads.

their are a lot of members that have benefited from the work that @Veteran has done listing needed supplies and i hope he doesnt get discouraged and stop, it would be a major loss for everybody

you people have beat this dead horse so long it is rotten and stinks

just like your not suppose to badmouth sellers prices and ruin their treads they should put a stop to the wining on these treads.

their are a lot of members that have benefited from the work that @Veteran has done listing needed supplies and i hope he doesnt get discouraged and stop, it would be a major loss for everybody
Why cant they find them themselves like the old days ? Everone gettinng to used to handouts and cant take care of themselves anymoor ???

dont care about some app. dont like Midways prices either.

the OP has helped a lot of members get what they needed at multiple different places. he has done a valuable service for the members and people should show some respect and not ruin his treads

dont care about some app. dont like Midways prices either.

the OP has helped a lot of members get what they needed at multiple different places. he has done a valuable service for the members and people should show some respect and not ruin his treads
Ya I love when other people do the work for me. A lot of people are too lazy to do their own research.
He gets his info from that app.

Why cant they find them themselves like the old days ? Everone gettinng to used to handouts and cant take care of themselves anymoor ???
Yes. I agree. Most people are too lazy and then they kiss the *** of someone looking for them. What a shame.

I'd rather see the people on this forum and others get at the components versus the scalpers on gunbroker and everywhere else. A lot of guys work most the hours these Components come up and have been to get some of what they need watching these in stock threads here and elsewhere. I'll keep posting when I think I can help another shooter get what he needs. I've been through multiple shortages and have what I need, I've helped people locally get what they needed and I think it's good to do it here. Obviously many disagree with that and that's ok too.

"Old days"?? Like when your only option was the LGS and there was no internet? Please, help yourself. If you're so dang stocked up and prepared (as per your previous post) then why are you on hear whining like a snowflake? The OP has helped a lot of people in this community find supplies that they've had trouble finding. God forbid he actually helps some people. I know this country has gone to sh!t when it comes to common courtesy and helping anybody out, but you're being ridiculous....