Mid South H1000

I got 8# of H4381 yesterday. That was about 3:56 (PT) by email. in the afternoon. Order out @ 3:59. I went back in and only 1# were left. In about 10 min after that it was all gone. I hadn't been on the computer I would have missed it. Now I didn't try and get a 2nd 8# at the same time. I hope that somebody else would get some. I don't know if I could have gotten a 2nd bottle either. I missed some H1000 several months back from MidSouth . Been mad at myself from then. Got 8# H110 from Powder Valley here the other day. Missed again on rifle powders.
It appears that if you are not in the right place, and right time, you are out. It's sad and almost unbelievable at the same time. At lease I am off the market for H110 and H4831, and good, hope somebody else gets lucky. Still looking for H1000 and Varget. Missed both the other day. So, maybe powder is coming back some. No primer that I have seen on the market.

In the past two weeks I have gotten the email notifications from MidSouth for Varget, H1000, 4831/4831SC and twice last week for Retumbo!! Of course they have had plenty of pistol powders and CFE Pistol and CFE Black. I have not seen anything from Alliant in a long time. Mainy Winchester, Hodgdon and VIHTAVUORI. Just go their site and set-up email notifications. As others have said you gotta be quick!!

Good luck!!

Anyone here living in the northeast Alabama and west Georgia area it would be worth your effort to drive to Anniston Alabama, Shotgun supply, Highway431 north. They will not ship. But lots of powder, retumbo H4350 , H4831, R17 R26 R25. Much more, but no primers.

A local shop got in Varget, H4350, Retumbo, H1000, H4831, H4831ssc this week. First time I've seen it on the shelves in a long time. They were asking $49.99 / lb

In the past two weeks I have gotten the email notifications from MidSouth for Varget, H1000, 4831/4831SC and twice last week for Retumbo!! Of course they have had plenty of pistol powders and CFE Pistol and CFE Black. I have not seen anything from Alliant in a long time. Mainy Winchester, Hodgdon and VIHTAVUORI. Just go their site and set-up email notifications. As others have said you gotta be quick!!

Anyone here living in the northeast Alabama and west Georgia area it would be worth your effort to drive to Anniston Alabama, Shotgun supply, Highway431 north. They will not ship. But lots of powder, retumbo H4350 , H4831, R17 R26 R25. Much more, but no primers.
I am from Montana. I think that's a little far. HA. I wish I was going to be closer.

Fort McClellan, I live about 300 yards from its northern boundary. Its now long leaf pine wildlife refuge. Im eat up with deer and Turkey. Black bear seen every now and again. Mountain lion took neighbors son bow kill deer couple of years ago. Could have been Pelham Range, part of Ft. McClellan about 8 miles away.

Front yard

Attachments

• 20220310_161114.jpg
    20220310_161114.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 37