Medium range optic

nksmfamjp

Somebody has to make something like this....the elk scope..

3-18x44(40mm also ok)
FFP
BDC Christmas tree mil reticle
Locked or capped mil turrets
MOA would be fine too
20 oz or less
1" or 30mm
maybe illuminated

This is my ideal hunting optic for 0-600 yd western hunting. Who makes something close?

I ended up with a Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44 BDC to be close.

There is a Swaro and Zeiss Conquest that are close. Others?

Am I just flat wrong about the feature spec?

It won't make weight, but the athlon ares 2.5x15x50 is nice. Can be had in mil/mil or moa/moa with FFP. Comes in Christmas tree style of a simple hash Mark reticle. It's also illuminated.

Look at bushnell too they have their LRTS, nitro, and forge series scopes with a lot of features.

I was looking for similar scope this year. I ended up with meopta optika 6 3-18 with MRAD reticle. It's heavyish but met all the other requirements and so far I'm happy with it. I also looked into a vx5hd and with firedot duplex and having custom shop I install mil turrets. It would end up lighter than the meopta but I wanted a little better reticle

Take a look at the March 3x24x42 in the F series. It has a front focal plane Christmas tree type reticle,FML-T1, and weighs 21.5 oz. Nice Glass! if that doesn't tick all your boxes, I don't know what would.

Bushnell Nitro scopes meet most of your requirements except 4-14 instead of 3-18 and are 23oz instead of 20oz. Midway has the ffp versions on sale for 50% off right now and an additional $60 rebate which makes them very attractive.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.