Meat processing DFW area

• Thread starter Deleted member 107666
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 107666

DFW folks...who's the go-to meat processor in the Ft Worth area for Elk?

After 40 years Kubys.They are the only people I use, Check their health inspections with Dallas County, they are priced right and do excelent work.They have done hogs elk deer aoudad highly recommended.Im sorry they are in Dallas but great sausage might be worth the trip. ;)

Last edited:
After 40 years Kubys.They are the only people I use, Check their health inspections with Dallas County, they are priced right and do excelent work.They have done hogs elk deer aoudad highly recommended.Im sorry they are in Dallas but great sausage might be worth the trip. ;)
Burger and brats...gotta have good brats. I usually only do steaks with the loins/strap. I'll look them up as well. Don't mind a one time drive.

Late to this thread, have to agree with Derrick

Ye Old Butcher Shop in Plano.

Kubys lost my dedicated business a long time ago, mixing up my meat, not getting back the proper amount, said they would make it right, had to go back twice due meat mix ups and mistakes (I got someone's exotic meat once). Betters places out there, I feel they are too big and busy and can't keep your original meat you drop off separated.