• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McWhorter Rifle ***REDUCED***

I wasn't implying anything that it was a scam on here just hoping someone doesn't get taken on armlists. There's always a few bad apples trying to take advantage of someone. This is an awesome site and keeping up its integrity helps all us good guys

I've been fortunate that all my dealings with members of this site have all been honest and lived up to or exceeded what was stated. It's ashame that armslist has so many scammers stealing adds from other sites such as here and gunbroker.

I wasn't implying anything that it was a scam on here just hoping someone doesn't get taken on armlists. There's always a few bad apples trying to take advantage of someone. This is an awesome site and keeping up its integrity helps all us good guys
You did good Saco, the more we help each other out when seeing something that is wrong the better. I've never been stung by a scam but I know people who have and it sucks. All of my own dealing here on this site have been great but you probably saved someone who may have been taken by that ad on armslist. I'm sure Robert didn't appreciate someone using his photos and his verbage either. You did good in my book!

Ok, Saco300 I thought you were implying I was a scam on here. I am a good guy well known on here, gunbroker and around Boise in the shooting industry. It is ridiculous how these scammers are not stopped with the technology we have today. It is hurtful to good people and very damaging to honest sellers.

No offense Saco300, didn't mean to over react. This happened before on armslist several times and it cost me a sale on gunbroker, so I hope you understand how frustrated I was.

If anyone sees one of my listings again, on armslist, please PM me asap.

I boycotted armslist a while ago due to their poor security measures, and after several attempts to contact them and no response. I have flagged listings on Armslist in the past and it took them a week to remove them at times. Maybe they are behind the false listings, to gather and sell email addresses. That's what scammers are there for is to gather our information and sell it...

Regardless, no need to reply on this subject anymore as the real gun is sold, and I urge all to boycott Armslist as well.

Best Regards to Everyone