McRee Precision Chassis System

JFComfort

JFMCREE1.jpg

McRee Precision Chassis System | Sin City Precision

McRee's Precision Rifle Stock & Parts Manufacturers

I personally prefer chassis systems over traditional rifle stocks for a few different reasons. I like the ability with a chassis system to just drop in a barreled action and torque it to specifications and hit the range. I don't have to worry about pillar bedding or skim bedding the stock to the action. The magazine system is built into the chassis so you don't have to worry about inletting for a particular bottom metal. I also feel the price between a traditional rifle stock, bottom metal and bedding work equals or exceeds the cost of a quality rifle chassis.

This particular chassis is a Remington 700 patterned, right handed, short action repeater. The chassis also folds and features a rigid hand hold. The chassis is coated tan and comes with a standard AR15 A2 pistol grip. On the front of the fore stock is a sling stud for attaching a Harris bi pod. The sling stud can be removed and have a picatinny rail placed in its location if preferred for using an Atlas bi pod. On both sides of the chassis you have four flush cup locations and locations for accessories rails or a night vision mount.

JFMCREE2.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.