Maximizing the 300 Wby Mag on a Budget

I have a question I'd like to run by the whole group. I'm no stranger to hand loading and recently purchased a Weatherby Vanguard Deluxe (high polished Vanguard with Mark V grade wood). My intention was to purchase a 300 RUM, but I've wanted a Vanguard Deluxe since the 70's and found an excellent one in 300 Weatherby Mag. Now that I own this rifle and have topped it off with a $1000.00 Leupold VX3HD, I'm wanting to get a 180 grain Barnes TSSX or LRN to leave the muzzle at a consistent 3200 fps. I know that's a tall ask for 99% of the older powders, but I'm looking into researching that velocity from some of the newer powder options. Because it's a factory Weatherby, I don't anticipate excessively high chamber pressures, but I'm also looking for accuracy and shot repeatability. I definitely understand that the case capacity is going to be a major limiting factor, but I'm still interested in loads others have tried, that were very successful as a long range hunting load. My current "trial" load is 86.8 grains of Reloder 25 (estimated fps @ 3100 fps) I haven't run into a temperature variance with Reloder 19 nor 25, in Arkansas weather, but I know there's newer/better powder options I've yet to explore. Thanks in advance guys, as I feel certain I'll get some truly useful advice from the group.
I'm using Rotumbo 86.5 @3129; group @ .22 with Barnes TTSX . That recipe works for me.

Do you have a .340Wby? Looking for a 250gr load.
I'm working with my 340 , 250 Bergers, 250 Nosler AB, and Hornady 200 SST. So far thé Bergers using 7828ssc are at .17 @ 100 with a fouled barrel but they seat soo deep into the brass. The Nosler is at .64 with 7828ssc, thé Hornady is at .62 with N165. Hope that helps