Mausingfield vs origin shouldered prefit question?

I do not believe so. The TL3/Origin are different and both made by bighorn, can imagine actions from two different vendors bei g same thread & headspace. I'd get a tennon blue print from both vendors and check the measurements.

I'm not sure what the dimension is on the Bighorn action, but on the Nucleus/Mausingfield/Archimedes actions the distance from the barrel shoulder to the bolt face is .825".

are shouldered barrels for these two actions interchangeable? That is are the distance between the bolt face and lug the same?
They would have to be EXACTLY the same which is why I use barrel nuts on my Remington 700's, Mausingfield, Savage 110s and Ruger American. Also I make the barrel breech face flush with the chamber on the Remingtons just as on the others: SIMPLIFY!!!

Nucleus/Mausingfield/Archimedes actions, barrel shoulder to bolt face is .825 +/-.002
Barrel tenon is referenced at .673

Origin action, barrel shoulder to bolt face is 1.025
Barrel tenon length is .890 +.000/-.010

TL3/SR3 actions, barrel shoulder to bolt face is .925
Barrel tenon length is .790 +.000/-.010

According to the prints I have, all actions above share the same 1-1/16 - 20 TPI thread

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.