Matrix Bullets ...

I have my permit to ship to the USA now, still working out a few details. The relaxing ITAR should certainly help! Look forward to dealing with all of you.
With the advent of the .277 fury and .27 nosler I hope some big .277 projectiles are planned. Don't have either of these cartridges but want a .27 nosler. Good to see fellow Canadians on here not just as hunters and shooters but manufacturers. I'll try and order something from you guys sooner than later, have heard nothing but good things.

Krieger 7 twist. Cant remember if I got a 236 or 237 bore... 6mm Ackley is launching 115 nosler rdf at 3303 so i should still get decent speed. What are your plans for them?

You could go with the Berger, they have 150 gr. and a 170 gr.

Don

This may not be the case for everyone, but the 170gr Berger's can't hold "minute of school bus" in the 4 barrels (all 9" twist or faster) I've tried them in. I never had that issue with the Matrix bullets.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts