matrix bullets? 7mm 190??

well i guess I'm a statistic now got burned! yeah workin in watford area. Live in sheridan wyo. e mail sent to matrix on situation. looks like bergers 180hybrid vld. was shooting my competition bow in williston tonight at archery club.:D

Care to elaborate on how you got "Burned" the package arrived empty??? As I stated in my e-mail as soon as I heard I will send another box on Monday.
You are inconvenient by a corrupt or careless delivery system.

You wouldn't be a statistic, you would be the Only

Marshal

well i guess I'm a statistic now got burned! yeah workin in watford area. Live in sheridan wyo. e mail sent to matrix on situation. looks like bergers 180hybrid vld. was shooting my competition bow in williston tonight at archery club.:D

Even better,
Review and process refund

Confirm the refund details and then click Issue Refund. To make changes, click Edit.
Namerobert [email protected]nsaction ID64B81682SS509191XInvoice Number2756Original payment$65.00 CADAmount Refunded by Seller$63.11 CADFees Refunded by PayPal$1.89 CADTotal Refund Amount$65.00 CAD Note to Buyeryou can re-pay once you get the bullets (if you choose)

sorry for not explaining better. this is not the first time i've gotten burned by the shipping service. when i get home will send a photo of what i received from shipping service. thanks marshal and my rifle should be done by the time i get home. working north dakota and living the american dream in the oil and gas. HAPPY EASTER!!!:D seems like anything weapons its free game! scary times.

Even better,
Review and process refund

Confirm the refund details and then click Issue Refund. To make changes, click Edit.
Namerobert [email protected]nsaction ID64B81682SS509191XInvoice Number2756Original payment$65.00 CADAmount Refunded by Seller$63.11 CADFees Refunded by PayPal$1.89 CADTotal Refund Amount$65.00 CAD Note to Buyeryou can re-pay once you get the bullets (if you choose)
package arrived and was empty and said something like unsealed package contents missing. this is all i know. Not at home and girlfriend called yesterday evening on this. she knew i was waiting on this! thanks marshal. will give better details once i get home. shipping service kinda sucks sometimes. not the first time i got burned in shipping!

Hello marshal will still like to try these bullets and see if shipping service will get the product shipped correctly will reorder. thanks from wyoming.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.