Matching ELD-M factory ammo

Pilsner

I know that Hornady used to publish the "recipe" for ELD Match ammo but I can't find it now.
Does anyone know what the factory recipe for the 147 grain ELD-M 6.5 CREEDMOR is by chance?
Need to do a bulk run at the reloading bench for a couple of matches coming up.
Thanks

Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 9.27.09 PM.png

I called Barnes once to ask what the load data was on their 300 RUM Vortex ammo. When flirting with pressure signs, I still couldn't get within 200 fps of their ammo. When I asked what powder the were loading, his immediate answer was "Nothing you or I can buy"!

Isn't the whole point of reloading to make better ammo than factory?
More consistent than factory and I can control things that can't be controlled when loading rounds that will fit every rifle with a SAAMI chamber. I can get away with bumping a shoulder only .001-.002 or seating a bullet out as far as the case will hold. I can control neck tension with bushing dies or mandrels. None of that is done with factory ammunition. Matching a factory load for velocity is definitely something that can be tried with success.

More consistent than factory and I can control things that can't be controlled when loading rounds that will fit every rifle with a SAAMI chamber. I can get away with bumping a shoulder only .001-.002 or seating a bullet out as far as the case will hold. I can control neck tension with bushing dies or mandrels. None of that is done with factory ammunition. Matching a factory load for velocity is definitely something that can be tried with success.
Consistent is better than factory, so it's both.