Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

Yeah the Berger seems to work well even though some gave me grief or using it.
Berger's fly great but my experience with them on medium game is mediocre at best. I run the 115 hybrid in the .25-06 but had to track a doe all over Hell's 1/2 acre last year to recover her. Back to the 117 Sierra on that deal but the 115 Berger's make a great groundhog load!

Berger's fly great but my experience with them on medium game is mediocre at best. I run the 115 hybrid in the .25-06 but had to track a doe all over Hell's 1/2 acre last year to recover her. Back to the 117 Sierra on that deal but the 115 Berger's make a great groundhog load!
Everyone has a different opinion of them Many elk hunters love the 215 gr Hybrid in a 300 WM. All I can say is the 22 cal 55gr Berger Match Target worked great for me on one chuck. I'll try and get a few more closure in to rate them against other 22 cal bullets.

Spotted another one cruising around yesterday, but the 'aspect ratio' appeared to be a little off 😉. Sure enough....put the scope on him and it was a very young chuck.....no shoulders, no weight and looked more like a young otter than a groundhog. I let him go...😇

Spotted another one cruising around yesterday, but the 'aspect ratio' appeared to be a little off 😉. Sure enough....put the scope on him and it was a very young chuck.....no shoulders, no weight and looked more like a young otter than a groundhog. I let him go...😇
Seed for next year.

Spotted another one cruising around yesterday
Here he is..😇 There's a second one, also....but they were too far apart to get them both in the picture...
2AD2F265-CFBC-4C52-80B5-0B8E2C092CDB.jpeg

Gota have some "seed" for next year.