• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MANNERS Tikka EH1s & Rem 700 LA EH1s

If you ordered these as you have with left sided flush cups they would be extra intruiging!🤔

I know. Id prefer to not diy a 900 dollar stock if they can do it during professional production. I think they would do it better/cleaner/stronger during their layup process. No criticism, just a suggestion for the future to let you know there is interest in that. If there isnt more than just me no big deal, but that has been what holds me back personally from this purchase in the tikka stocks with the new standard tikka minichassis.

I know. Id prefer to not diy a 900 dollar stock if they can do it during professional production. I think they would do it better/cleaner/stronger during their layup process. No criticism, just a suggestion for the future to let you know there is interest in that. If there isn't more than just me no big deal, but that has been what holds me back personally from this purchase in the tikka stocks with the new standard tikka minichassis.
No problem, I'm pretty sure they're not installed until after the layup process though. A hole is milled and the grommet is epoxied in. A competent gunsmith can easily do it also.

I only know it's easy because I've had to do it several times because manners either charged me and forgot or they were so dang crooked I had to redo them! Redvanes is a great guy to deal with!

I only know it's easy because I've had to do it several times because manners either charged me and forgot or they were so dang crooked I had to redo them! Redvanes is a great guy to deal with!
Much appreciated Bud!

Redvanes is a great guy to deal with!
In this I have no doubt! That is why I have wanted to support him. I think your model and process is excellent selling these stocks. Just waiting for the right one. I would order directly from manners if needed to get all the little bells and whistles as I want them. Redvanes and I have messaged before about his stocks. If it isnt practical no biggie. I was only trying to illustrate there may be interest in ordering some with a few minor extra options.

Admittedly, I am not sure if I would want fixed or rotating cups. I have both I can mlock on an MDT chassis so I can try and figure it out, I just need to get a sling for them to figure out which I like for hunting.

Sorry, I did not intend to derail your thread Redvanes. Especially a for sale thread. My original post above was only supposed to be a short, simple, quiet suggestion.

Although, I wonder if you were able to preorder based on groups of people looking for certain options? Such as, hit fifteen people with a configuration preference to trigger an order for 10 stocks, or something like that?

How many left handed guys would we have to get get to sign up for a left handed stock, before a run of left handed EH1's would be made?
Thanks