• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners EH1s LA & SA

REDVANES

LRH Sponsor
Stocks 1-5
Remington 700 Long Action
BDL bottom metal Inlet
Rem Sendero/Varmint barrel inlet
Could easily open up to accomodate a Carbon Proof
2 Sling Studs (2 Front, 1 Rear)
1" Pad
$700 shipped FIRM

STOCKS 6-8
Remington 700 Short Action
Badger M5 bottom metal inlet
Rem Sendero/Varmint barrel inlet
Could easily open up to accomodate a Carbon Proof
2 Sling Studs (2 Front, 1 Rear)
1/2" Pad
$700 shipped FIRM

#1 - SOLD
#2 - SOLD
#3 - SWAMP
#4 - MOOLA
#5 - SOLD

#6 - SOLD
#7 - SOLD
#8 - SOLD

FYI - MANNERS STOCKS HAS HAD ANOTHER PRICE INCREASE AS THEIR MATERIAL COSTS HAVE GONE THROUGH THE ROOF AS WELL AS LABOR COSTS. THIS STOCK DOES NOT REFLECT THE NEW PRICING BUT FUTURE STOCKS WILL.

Here is a link to new price list.

2DD4810F-94D7-4D2A-B11E-CF7B4112BD1D.jpeg

Last edited:
@REDVANES On #6-#8... I have Christensen Arms M5 bottom metal.. Do you think the dimensions are too far off that I couldn't use that instead of buying new bottom metal? IF you think it would work, I'd take #7.

@REDVANES On #6-#8... I have Christensen Arms M5 bottom metal.. Do you think the dimensions are too far off that I couldn't use that instead of buying new bottom metal? IF you think it would work, I'd take #7.
I am not real familiar with the Christensen Arms DBM. If it is indeed an M5 blueprint it should work just fine. If it is not based on the M5 blueprint then I cannot guarantee that it would work.

I am not real familiar with the Christensen Arms DBM. If it is indeed an M5 blueprint it should work just fine. If it is not based on the M5 blueprint then I cannot guarantee that it would work.
I'll take the risk. PM sent for #7