MANNERS ELITE TACTICAL PRS1 with Kelbly Action

KenParker

Hello,

I already introduce myself with a previous post, I'm completely new and ignorant to long range shooting (just hunter with some knowledge of arms).

I'm building my first custom rifle (300 Norma Magnum on Kelbly Atlas Tactical Long Action) also for learning how to reload.

I'm about to order a Manners Elite Tactical PRS1 and when you select Action Inlet there're a lot of custom Action but not Kelbly.

On the Kelbly website they say that I the same of Remington 700 Long Action, so I need to select "Remington 700 long action"?

I would like to know if anyone else mount a Manners stock on a Kelbly Action? They fit perfect right the way or they need modification?

Would be nice if it fit perfect, I don't want to spend a lot of money for a stock and then look ugly!

Maybe it's a stupid question, but I have a problem ordering a GRS stock and fit in a Savage action.

Thanks

I'm ordering from a UK reseller because they said that they won't ship in Switzerland.

So I have to tell the UK reseller to carefully tell them that is KELBLY ATLAS TACTICAL LONG ACTION?

Why not just order directly from Manners and have them inlet it in-house for that specific action? I have been working with them on getting a PRS-1 ordered for a TL3 LA. They also mentioned, if you have a trigger in mind, let them know as that could require some extra work as well.

VS a rem700 the the Kelbly will have a longer ejection port, side bolt release cut, straight bolt handle cut, .250" recoil lug, wyatts extended bdl cut, and relieved rear pillar to clear the trigger hanger. The other option is to order a flat top and have your gunsmith inlet it.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.