BAT tactical Action

Dang you should be easy getting land there, my whole family left for the Bristol area because of the city council wants it to be a ghost town, so now it is ghost town.

I love hunting hogs too, they are so very tasty. :D

Hank im from wise county, just next door. Smallworld! Its going to be a 300norma improved (35 or 40degrees) just worried a 40 degree will cause feeding problems. I have mixed feelings about hogs in VA. I would like to see more in the area, but farming is a big deal in these parts and they are hard on farmers. They are tarting to overrun appalachia and some of lee county.

viking

just call jamie and discuss the build he can help you out. Then lets all get together and kill some hogs or tazewell bulldogs :D

You guys are talking ground hogs, right? I will be in your backyard at Clayhill weekend after this for the attempt at the 2 mile targets with the URSLA organization. It is a 8 plus hour trip for me as I now live in Hatteras,

Coming in a day early to look around at groundhog opps for a later trip.

I had a confirmed kill 3 weeks ago at 803 with my savage 308 that is my longest ever, in Louisa VA gun)

You guys are talking ground hogs, right? I will be in your backyard at Clayhill weekend after this for the attempt at the 2 mile targets with the URSLA organization. It is a 8 plus hour trip for me as I now live in Hatteras,

Coming in a day early to look around at groundhog opps for a later trip.

Oh I was speaking about feral hogs. Ground hogs are a pain too, but feral hogs are slowly taking over. I give it 5 more years before the numbers become significant though

they are tasty too but i haven't been in tazewell but once in the last 3 years i didn't know they have feral hogs gun)

They are as good as it gets, there might be something out there as good but I would be hard pressed to say there is something beter

I have a Bat machine model L in 300 win mag, rock creek barrel, jewell trigger, mcmillian a-5 and a NX 8x32x56 nightforce. I love mine! The only thing bad i have to say about a BAT cation is if you get a little sand in the action when your shooting it get hard to bolt up! That the only problem i have ever had with my BAT action. I would say its because of the tight tolerences of the action!gun)

I have a Bat machine model L in 300 win mag, rock creek barrel, jewell trigger, mcmillian a-5 and a NX 8x32x56 nightforce. I love mine! The only thing bad i have to say about a BAT cation is if you get a little sand in the action when your shooting it get hard to bolt up! That the only problem i have ever had with my BAT action. I would say its because of the tight tolerences of the action!gun)

Im now on the waiting list..5 months is a long time. In the meantime, i guess ill order the stock and trigger.

I know the feeling! I just started a 11 month wait for a Silencerco War Spec QD suppressor! When you get your BAT action you will enjoy it! Mine bolts up like its slidding on ice! One of the smoothest bolts i have ever closed!:D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.