Kelbly Actions

cgailey

I am trying to find a set of rings that will direct mount to a Kelbly Atlas lite. Everyone seems to be sold out of the Hawkins Long Range. I have looked at the Hawkins Featherweight that says it is for Savage/Stiller/Kelbly. My question is, if the Featherweights work for savage and kelbly, will the leupold Backcountry rings designed for the savage 110 with 8/40 screws work? Thanks in advance!

I'd probably email Kelbly and ask. Im sure they can point you in the right direction. They may even have some rings in stock that would fit your needs

I'd probably email Kelbly and ask. Im sure they can point you in the right direction. They may even have some rings in stock that would fit your needs
I have talked to them. They don't make rings anymore and were not sure who all did except Hawkins.

You didn't mention if you had a long or short action and which diameter rings you were looking for. Red Hawk Rifles has some of the Hawkins Long Range Hybrid rings in stock. You might check there and see if any of them will work with your application.