Rings for a Kelblys Atlas action.

NV220swift

So I currently have the 20moa rail on my Kelblys Atlas action and was wondering if anyone has used a set of one piece base and rings like Talleys or Hawkins hybrid. Finding ones that will fit seem to be a challenge. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.
Screenshot_20220511-130440_Photos.jpg

I have used them on many other actions like this one below… did you contact hawkins? They make them for your action

Attachments

• 5A7E0737-7346-4218-9E7A-5DC7E7DD55B1.jpeg
    5A7E0737-7346-4218-9E7A-5DC7E7DD55B1.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I don't understand what the issue is. I have a Kelbly's long action receiver and have used both Hawkins and currently ARC rings with no issues? 🤔
Thanks for the info, I was under the impression that the Kelblys Atlas screw spacing was differnt then a standard Rem 700 and noticed neither company offers one piece base and rings just for the Kelblys, so I was seeing if anyone new which size would work on their actions.

What is your reasoning for NOT wanting to use the Picatinny rail and correct rings? Saving 2-4oz?
I've always just been a bigger fan of the one piece base and rings especially on my hunting guns, so was just seeing what options were out there people have used.

But arc doesn't make a one piece…? You are referring to a pic style. That isn't what the op was asking if I read it right
Could be. After his response that does appear to be the case. I wasn't understanding he wanted to use a 1 piece setup.

I've always used a pic rail and rings due to the flexibility it offers. 1 piece mounts don't always work with optics due to fixed spacing.

Using a quality rail and quality rings has never failed me.

For our rings, Atlas Actions Serial #s 5,400+ all can use our Stiller/Lone Peak Model Long-Range Hybrid rings. We may have talked yesterday, but before that we recommend contacting Kelbly on the specs of the actions pre #5400.

For our rings, Atlas Actions Serial #s 5,400+ all can use our Stiller/Lone Peak Model Long-Range Hybrid rings. We may have talked yesterday, but before that we recommend contacting Kelbly on the specs of the actions pre #5400.
Thanks for the reply, yes we did talk yesterday I got in contact with Ian Kelbly and he did inform me that the earlier serial #s will still work with your Stiller/Lone Peak Hybrid rings just that the pins will not line up. I don't believe the hybrids do have a pin, do they? Thanks again for the help.

Thanks for the reply, yes we did talk yesterday I got in contact with Ian Kelbly and he did inform me that the earlier serial #s will still work with your Stiller/Lone Peak Hybrid rings just that the pins will not line up. I don't believe the hybrids do have a pin, do they? Thanks again for the help.
Great news, thanks. The Stiller/Lone Peak and Defiance Long Range Hybrids do have a space for the recoil pin and come with them. The R700 and Tikka models do not.