Magneto Speed Sporter vs ProChrono

I'm liking that people like the Magntospeed Sporter model.

Sounds like it works well.

I've read up on the pros and cons of magneto vs Labradar. My budget and requirements probably can accommodate the sporter although I would prefer a better model.

Heading to Scheels in Billings this weekend and will probably get a V3 magnetospeed.
I've got an Oehler 35 and the MS Sporter. MS is great, quick and easy to set up for ammo checks. When I do load development the Oehler gets used, it is rare for it to not record a bullet. I use three screens and the orange diffusers with a 4 foot spacing with the proof screen centered. This setup has worked well for many years.
If I get another that's what I'm getting also.

Caldwell hasn't produced a chronograph that equals the Ohler, and I doubt they will produce a radar system to equal Lab radar either. My Magnetospeed V3 works great, especially since chassis mounting it. I'm not interested.

To each there own, for the price point, this is fairly cheap to get into a radar system. Cannot bash it until it proves to be a failure..
So true....To each their own.... Chance to save maybe $250...50%. How critical, life changing is saving $250 on only hype?? No price, specific details, user manual, reviews on Caldwell site., else where. Hmmm.....early adopter syndrome. Patience is a virtue. If only one had just one friend to buddy with....both save $250 and get the current standard.....and spend time with a buddy.....relationship building. If Caldwell proves in a year to be the end all solution to radar chronos, one can still get most of their purchase out of the Labradar, then smell the sweetness of the new solution. The sweetness of low price soon fades with the disappointment of poor performance. Guess one chooses their own risk/reward tolerance. Buy once; cry once; happy ever after.....or NOT... Even if it is OK, one still has a Caldwell....the standard of Chinese OK..... rather than a Labradar.... :) :) :) Just sharing a perspective which I have found so true and beneficial. YMMV.

I too have been through the chronograph waltz. Got a P.O.S. Chrony years ago upgrade to another *** all in one set up. Move to a Pact two screen optic chrono the computer crapped on it now I have the Pact with the infrared set up which I haven't used since my so loaded me his older mag speed after he purchased a Lab Radar

The only problems with the MS Sporter have been self inflicted for the most part. Once I went suppressed it would not work. I bought the new Wiser mount and it works, but now I have issues running a bipod and the Wiser mount. It makes me wish I had bought the Labradar to begin with.