LRH forum contributions/ posts

Okanogan

Hope this post doesn't get me banned as my intent is not to stir up problems, especially on this forum which I fund useful and generally less combative than some of the competing forums. I'm kind of hoping that it might contribute toward a positive result in the contributions with-in the LRH forum community.

I'm interested in the forum's users' comments on what they see as the most helpful/ credible types of responses to a post/ thread. I could start with what I think are the most useful and least useful types of contributions but that isn't the purpose of the thread or why I'm attempting to start it. I've seen some really good content on this forum and in general, the atmosphere in the exchanges seems better than the sometimes shall we say aggressive tone that may existing on other related forums. I'm hoping for some contributions and guidance that helps me and other contributors toward what folks see the most positive types of posts. Thanks for your thoughts.

My bad Len, if this topic is considered off base for the forum.

The first thing "I" learned when I first joined is that there is always someone more knowledgeable and have more real-world experience than I do. Most of them are always willing and able to lend a helping hand. "I" tend to gravitate to those that I share common interests and have the same value system. For those that have an aggressive tone or think they know it all (sadly we have them here too), they simply make it to my ignore list. We are supposed to be self-policing and Len gives us that flexibility for as long as we keep it civil and respectful with each other.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.