LRH forum software question

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
As you know, I am researching software and plan to upgrade next month. Of those among you who frequent Accurate Reloading (as do I) are there any features of their software that you particularily like and actually use?

Len,

I like the fact you can see who is online and how many viewed your post.
Some other things that I personally would like to see is getting away from the color white. After a while my eyes get buggy from looking at white back grounds... I suppose I could find somthing productive to do instead of chatting on the computer though....

It is also nice to get an email if soeone has replied to a post that you replied to as well (not just if you start the thread)

JB

yea the white is tuff |-)

On some forums (not sure about Accurate Reloading) the icon for the post changes if you have ever posted in that discussion. It makes it easier to remember what topics you have posted in to check for replies.

I like the sites with many forums, more specific catagories I mean. Recalling old topics are so much easier; when you have a gunsmith problem, you look in the gunsmith forum...

I'd recommend these Forums be added:

Reloading
Load Data
Range Reports
Ballistics
Field Equipment & Accessories
Sources
Technical articals
Books
LR Outfitters and Guides
Members Locations

...and anything else you might think of.

I think more forums are better, the better sites are all set up this way IMHO.
smile.gif

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited by: Brent Moffitt ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.