LRH forum has been a blessing.

DJ Fergus

Work & life in general has been hectic here lately. Really haven't had the time to do what I enjoy: building & shooting. But it sure has been a blessing to me to get on here and read about what I enjoy when I can. Good fellowship & comradery. I'm sure that my comments haven't always been the best but I hope I've helped & encouraged some folks along the way in the time I spent on here cause alot of you guys have really shared some great knowledge & experience over the years. I really appreciate all of that. Thank you!

LVJ76: thank you for thinking of her. Been really tough on her but she is a fighter and staying strong. Hardest part is not seeing grandkids which are at that wonderful age of 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 but hoping shortly this will start to ease up and we can think about seeing them. Facetime is nice but sometimes makes it worse when you can't pick them up for a hug.

LVJ76: thank you for thinking of her. Been really tough on her but she is a fighter and staying strong. Hardest part is not seeing grandkids which are at that wonderful age of 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 but hoping shortly this will start to ease up and we can think about seeing them. Facetime is nice but sometimes makes it worse when you can't pick them up for a hug.
Will be praying for you, your wife & family. God Bless

Yup, my mom and mom in law are both going crazy cauae they cant see my 2.5 year old, and yes facetime helps but still it's not the same. Hang in there and God bless

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.