LRH Forum Member #7000 Contest

royinidaho

Way back when I attempted to be member # 2000. I did some calculating, chart building and registered at the predicted time.

Wasn't even close.........

I think membership is at 6880 any one want to predict when # 7000 registers and win a wooly worm with a bell on it, or somethin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Roy,

A friend of mine often has a standard reply to many of my endeavours when I attempt to show them to him .........

" you have way too much time on your hands " is the line I am referring to. Appears you are in the same boat ........aint it great !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now let me see hmmmmm .......member 7000

ok ! ok ! ok ! December 25 , 2006 @ 8:00 pm

Now , do those bells come with whistles ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim B.

Roy
What if you make the winner # 7000!!!!
Then 1/2 the exixting members will rereg and the membership jumps to ??? ooohhh 10K
J/K /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

my guess 02-02-2007 @ 10PM MST

CAM

[ QUOTE ]
Roy
What if you make the winner # 7000!!!!
Then 1/2 the exixting members will rereg and the membership jumps to ??? ooohhh 10K
J/K /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
CAM

[/ QUOTE ]

Some wise acre would deveop sniping software as with ebay and defeat the fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bb, I think the curve has a bit more exponential characteristic than linear over a longer haul.

Who has more time on their hands, Roy, bb or jimm...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Check your idaho f&g link. Lots of illegal action in your area./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Kind of makes one mad!

I read all of those reports. I think the problem is really widespread though. Idaho has a really aggressive enforcement program and publishes its successes.

We found antelope in Wyoming with only the head and shoulders cut off and the rest left to rot. I am so niave that Jimm had to explain it to me. Sometimes my mind simply refuses to believe there are people like that.

One problem in the Salmon region may be the huge influx of people fishing for steelhead who have a gun with them but no elk or deer tags. They shoot and then figure out that they cannot get a tag or the tag cost $200+.

I hope you are not spending all your time working and making a living but are out there chasing the elk.

bb,
Next week is the week to start the quest for the cow. Lots of family things going on keeping me from committing to more than a few hours in the hills. That all ends this Sat.

Been reworking the bipod for the AM. The one I have is not the best, in fact I don't like any of them. The only one that is really stable is one like you have on tiger stripes. Its just too short for variable field conditions for my liking.

BTW: As of 11:45 this morning the board is at #6913

Moved some junk around the shooting bench this after noon. Got a couple of wooly worms. Now I begin the bell selection

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Who has more time on their hands, Roy, bb or jimm......

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that is pretty clear from past activities ............Bufflerbob, Roy in Ideeho, and poor little Jim dead last /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Are you trying to tell me that Jim C didn't tell you of the best " bipod " going ? Well , at least I am trying to get it going /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif it is way to much like work but maybe one day ???

Jim B.

I got no time on my hands. I had to get up at 3:30 this morning and go bowhunting. I think somebody had warned the deer that I was back because they were really skittish.

What I need to know Jimm, is what is a good $100 meat grinder. I got lots of meat that needs to be ground up.

Check your post in "basics " for my reply .

I hope you aint gonna shoot no little deer cuz you sho don't need the meat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If you do get a meat grinder heres a thing to do : make up alot of "meatballs " and freeze them . Quart size bags is plenty big , you can always take out more . Then when spaghetti making time comes you can take them out frozen go straight to the skillet to brown and then begin your homemade sauce doings or pour on the " Newmans " special ( Roy will probably flip out at that last bit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Jim B.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.