LRH 111/7mm rem mag

sea duck

Hello Men,
Just bought a Savage and went to the range with 175 grn soft point Winchester
Ammo,I'm using a Springfield 6-20x56 A.O scope, 100-200 yds dead on nice 3/4 groups,at 300 soft ball size groups, now that I have some fire formed brass can any
One Suggest a 168 grn load, powder/ primer/ bullet manufacturer ?looking for a good hunting load anything from yote- deer/black bear/moose. A THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
FOR YOUR TIME AND SACRIFICE ON LOAD TESTING!!!!!!
Thanks,
Mitch

I'm having great luck with the Berger Classic Hunter Hybrid 168's with H1000 and CCI 250 primers. I believe Berger's max load for this powder/bullet combo is 69.5 grains, work up cautiously. I had fair accuracy until I seated the bullet .060 off the lands and now it drives tacks.

Hello Kevin,
Thanks for the time out to respond and the USEFULL INFO!
I'll order some Bergers this week and post how they/LRH 111 shoots out of the box!!!!
Mitch

my 111 loves 150 grn etips, cci mag primer, 67.0grn IMR7828 3.60" OAL. I shot kills on deer and moose (just under 200 yrds)
for yotes 139 grn hornady sp win std primer 47.0 grn IMR3031 3.50" OAL (this load is real good in cold temps), by that I mean holds a 2&1/2" group at 300 yrds. But in warm weather the groups open a lot

I neck size using a Lee collet die and fed brass

Hello Rick and Gordo,
Again thanks for the "INPUT" !!!! And the time out to POST!!
I will contact BERGER and CHECK OUT THE SUGGESTED LOADS!!!
Thanks,
Mitch

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts