Lost my Land:(

He's retired. We still live in a free world. Donations accepted. Posted speed limit is 65 I do 95. And when on two wheels I may hit 155 mph. Just so you know. lol
Stupid is, stupid does. If you want to drive those speeds, rent a track so you're not endangering other drivers with your careless driving. Retired or not, selling game is illegal, as is speeding. I would not be proud nor brag about your choices.

Stupid is, stupid does. If you want to drive those speeds, rent a track so you're not endangering other drivers with your careless driving. Retired or not, selling game is illegal, as is speeding. I would not be proud nor brag about your choices.
I can see you know the circumstances how each was done. Ahh one of those. lol

Yes, they're always sorry after they kill someone's parents or someone's children showing off like immature teenagers. They think people view them speeding and weaving in and out of traffic as something great when in actuality other drivers are calling them retarded idiots for careless driving. There always seems to be one at every car or bike event.

Yes, they're always sorry after they kill someone's parents or someone's children showing off like immature teenagers. They think people view them speeding and weaving in and out of traffic as something great when in actuality other drivers are calling them retarded idiots for careless driving. There always seems to be one at every car or bike event.
Exactly how many kids play on highways in the sticks at 3 am ?

Exactly how many kids play on highways in the sticks at 3 am ?
155 mph in the dark? Even more stupid. Kids riding in another car being hit or sleeping in their bedroom when you launch into the side of their home maybe? You really haven't thought this bad behavior out much have you?

It wasn't my land. I was a very appreciative guest.
The land actually belongs to the earth. If you are strong enough and smart enough to conquer a chunk of land, it will be yours to use until someone stronger and smarter than you takes the land for themselves. That happened to the early hominids, the Romans and it will happen to us someday; except maybe the Afghanistans. They seen to have a pretty strong lock on the land they conquered.

I had a HONEY Hole of a whitetail property. 40 acres with two ridges and creek flats between them. Transition property between two very large leases. No point in trail cams, opening season you could see a candlestick chandelier walking through, or 30 doe in a heard. In the past 10yrs I can only recall twice when I didn't at least get to watch deer. Every single hunt I was grateful for this spot. Friend of mine in his 70s a snowbird. So, I would watch the place and hunt when he was in FL.

I got the, "My son and grandson are gonna hunt next year" text. Daggum I knew the day would come, but also knew it would really suck. Previous property to this place I hunted for a decade too, so that got me schooled to cherish every hunt at a place. Welp, don't feel too sorry for me. I still got TX & MO hogs, and fairly unlimited ground to hunt yotes.
Know how you feel. I had two farms i hunted one all my life and the other for about 10 yrs. Got call on both of them the same year that one was being sold and the other leased out. Now have a little of my own not a big place but it's mine.

155 mph in the dark? Even more stupid. Kids riding in another car being hit or sleeping in their bedroom when you launch into the side of their home maybe? You really haven't thought this bad behavior out much have you?
You have absolutely no idea if a home is even along the road. But you got all the answers.