Looking for VV N565

Blaster01

Really need to get my hands on some more N565. Anyone know of any in stock anywhere or anyone have some they would sell me? Or even N570. Would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Blaster01

Sorry, to far. I dont think its possible to ship?
Yeah I’m in Salem Oregon but I every weekend I go to Chehalis Washington. It could be possible to ship? I’m not sure I’ve never done it. But I’ll take it if it’s possible. Where are you located?

kaseyfied

How much 570 do you need?

Text or call me

Kasey

Last edited:

8x68s

LRH Team Member
doesn't it qualify to ship with the "Hazardous Material" qualification and fee? the retailers send it to you with those requirements... just thinking out loud.

kaseyfied

And they are the only ones that have the cert to do so.. unless you pay a yearly fee to have the hazmat cert.. private person cannot just send powder like a rifle

Kasey

8x68s

LRH Team Member
ahh-hh, OK,... thank you for that... I had no intention of sending powder anywhere but that's good info! On the other hand, I was shipping some live ammo and a rifle to my brother's FFL a few years back. When I got to UPS the guy behind the counter asked if I was sending ammo along with the rifle (it rattled, lol). I answered truthfully and he got out the sticker for "Hazardous Material", slapped it on the box and upcharged the shipping cost. Could he do that because UPS has the certification you mentioned??

odoylerules

If you Oregon guys are on Facebook join our long range shooters of Oregon page.
We all keep each other up to date when anyone has it in stock. I’ve put myself on alert lists for just about every distributor but sometimes I don’t get them until long after they’ve sold out of it. I’ve found you have to jump on it in the first hour. I’ve been able to get all the N570 that I wanted this way in the last few months. It’s out there.
are you looking for sound load develop or for large quantities?

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce