• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for VV N565

Blaster01

Really need to get my hands on some more N565. Anyone know of any in stock anywhere or anyone have some they would sell me? Or even N570. Would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Sorry, to far. I dont think its possible to ship?
Yeah I'm in Salem Oregon but I every weekend I go to Chehalis Washington. It could be possible to ship? I'm not sure I've never done it. But I'll take it if it's possible. Where are you located?

How much 570 do you need?

Text or call me

Kasey

Last edited:
doesn't it qualify to ship with the "Hazardous Material" qualification and fee? the retailers send it to you with those requirements... just thinking out loud.

And they are the only ones that have the cert to do so.. unless you pay a yearly fee to have the hazmat cert.. private person cannot just send powder like a rifle

Kasey

ahh-hh, OK,... thank you for that... I had no intention of sending powder anywhere but that's good info! On the other hand, I was shipping some live ammo and a rifle to my brother's FFL a few years back. When I got to UPS the guy behind the counter asked if I was sending ammo along with the rifle (it rattled, lol). I answered truthfully and he got out the sticker for "Hazardous Material", slapped it on the box and upcharged the shipping cost. Could he do that because UPS has the certification you mentioned??

If you Oregon guys are on Facebook join our long range shooters of Oregon page.
We all keep each other up to date when anyone has it in stock. I've put myself on alert lists for just about every distributor but sometimes I don't get them until long after they've sold out of it. I've found you have to jump on it in the first hour. I've been able to get all the N570 that I wanted this way in the last few months. It's out there.
are you looking for sound load develop or for large quantities?