Looking for Respectable Mule Deer Hunt

Too bad. Nice muley at a relatively inexpensive price. Us retired folks can't spend what working folks can. I've found once you reveal a price range, everyone offers hunts at the very top of it. I've been quoted as high as $15,000 and I'm not spending that. If I could find a hunt for respectable mulies around $5000, my son and I would book one. May have to wait for the economy to get tougher. Under this admin, it certainly wil!

Age is a factor also for some. Health issues can limit the type of mule deer hunt you can handle. Even with horses it can still be very tough. I don't know your fitness level but if you book a hunt be up front with the outfitter.

I'm sitting on 5pts. With deer and antelope in Wy. Just found out I have ALS so those hunts may just be a bucket list now.

I hope you or anybody that is looking for there dream hunt finds it. Keep us updated on your search and hunt. Good Luck and God Bless

AZ Commissioners Mule Deer tags went gor $675k and $625k this year, IIRC. 2023 went for $750k and $902k.

Next year, there will be only one, and it will be the last one until AZGFD reinstates the Commissioners Tag program. I can see it going for $750k+.

There is Antelope Island in Salt Lake, UT. Land of giants. But again, 2023 tag went for $500k.

Tiburon Island in Mexico will "only" run you around $50-75k. I know a guy that went last year. He had his hunt videoed with Stone Glacier. Can't wait to see the video. He took a stud.

AZ Commissioners Mule Deer tags went gor $675k and $625k this year, IIRC. 2023 went for $750k and $902k.

Next year, there will be only one, and it will be the last one until AZGFD reinstates the Commissioners Tag program. I can see it going for $750k+.

There is Antelope Island in Salt Lake, UT. Land of giants. But again, 2023 tag went for $500k.

Tiburon Island in Mexico will "only" run you around $50-75k. I know a guy that went last year. He had his hunt videoed with Stone Glacier. Can't wait to see the video. He took a stud.
I guess I'll keep hunting my non record book critters, I have a ton of fun and I don't have to sell the right lobe of my liver and left cornea to afford it.

Really disgusting that it's come to that.

Really disgusting that it's come to that.
The AZ Commissioners tags fees went 100% to Mule Deer habitat. $0 went to AZGFD coffers. So I disagree with that statement. It was a HUGE benefit to AZ wildlife of all kinds. Unless you mean the fact that AZGFD has done away with the auction tags. Then I agree.

As for the Mexico and Antelope Island funds, I can't say I know where any of that goes.

The AZ Commissioners tags fees went 100% to Mule Deer habitat. $0 went to AZGFD coffers. So I disagree with that statement. It was a HUGE benefit to AZ wildlife of all kinds. Unless you mean the fact that AZGFD has done away with the auction tags. Then I agree.

As for the Mexico and Antelope Island funds, I can't say I know where any of that goes.
To each their own. Obscenely Rich people taking over everything is getting a bit old for me personally though. We should be able to do something better for mule deer habitat than depend on rich people buying $500k+ tags.