Looking for Respectable Mule Deer Hunt

CCAguns

Hunted mule deer back in the 1990's in NW Colorado. Saw many smaller ones but never did tag one as I wasn't interested in a 20 incher. Got up to 4 or 5 preference points but the required number kept increasing. Not sure if they are still good, anyway.

As I passed 70yo, I realized that this is something I would like to do - tops on my bucket list. Does anyone know of an outfitter that can reasonably arrange a hunt for a respectable muley? I appreciate that this may be a tough order and I'm certainly not expecting trophy quality animals. Unfortunately, my previous contacts have passed on and I've been out of contact for a couple decades.

Many thanks!

Hunted mule deer back in the 1990's in NW Colorado. Saw many smaller ones but never did tag one as I wasn't interested in a 20 incher. Got up to 4 or 5 preference points but the required number kept increasing. Not sure if they are still good, anyway.

As I passed 70yo, I realized that this is something I would like to do - tops on my bucket list. Does anyone know of an outfitter that can reasonably arrange a hunt for a respectable muley? I appreciate that this may be a tough order and I'm certainly not expecting trophy quality animals. Unfortunately, my previous contacts have passed on and I've been out of contact for a couple decades.

Many thanks!
Come to Texas. check out numerous outfitters. No draws, no points.

I've just stared looking at Colorado myself. I read that eastern part of state can hold a lot of trophy mule deer because almost all private property and minimal hunting pressure. A good outfitter will have secured exclusive hunting rights to numerous properties. It is going to be costly though. Contact F&G to see if your points are still active. You may need them for the good units.

Many thanks!
try East Slope Outfitters in Montana, great outfit

I've just stared looking at Colorado myself. I read that eastern part of state can hold a lot of trophy mule deer because almost all private property and minimal hunting pressure. A good outfitter will have secured exclusive hunting rights to numerous properties. It is going to be costly though. Contact F&G to see if your points are still active. You may need them for the good units.
This is accurate - get with Mike Schubach at Infinity Hunts. I hunted eastern CO two years ago. [email protected]

Many thanks!
Probably should contact my friend for a good hunt that won't stress you too much. He's an idaho outfitter and has an awesome lodge you can stay at.