Looking for a trespass/diy mule deer hunt

PowellSixO

Hey guys, I'm looking for a trespass/diy hunt for mule deer this fall. I'm not a rich man by any means, but understand you have to pay to play. I have no specific score to achieve, I'd just like to see deer. If someone could share a hunt with me, or even wanted a hunting companion on a hunt like this, I'm really interested. I'm willing to trade some Az information with anyone that can help. Thanks for looking. 👍

Just curious....what area are you interested in? I can't offer anything, but am interested to see what responses you get.

I'm looking for a landowner tag hunt, where they let you trespass on their land for a fee. Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico are 3 states I know this is available.

If you're willing to put in some miles and want to just go fully diy on an easy tag to draw in wyoming, I might be able to help out. pm me
Thanks I really appreciate that! I'll pm you in a few days. I'm on the lake this weekend. 👍

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.