Looking for help for a DIY Idaho mule deer hunt for disabled hunter

GW Hunter

Can anyone point me in a direction to where I can get my nephew to have a reasonable shot at harvesting a mule deer? He was injured in a dirt bike accident years ago but has never lost his passion for the outdoors. He is paraplegic but has a battery powered trak chair that allows him to get out into the field a bit. He also has an equipped UTV to drive around in. His toy hauler is also converted to accommodate him. We are looking for somewhere that would have an RV park for him to have full hook up and also be able to drive his UTV from there out into the field. This year we were late in deciding to do this hunt so we got whitetail tags and hunted out of Pierce, Idaho. We got dumped on pretty good with snow, which made it quite difficult for him. As always, the trip was a great time, but next year I want to get him a chance to squeeze off on a buck. We are going to plan to be back in Idaho for the opener next year and chase mule deer instead. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

See if y'all have a group up there nearby. We have one in the south called the wheelin sportsmen. They do sponsored hunts with large landowners, military etc They sponsor a day or two hunts

Thanks

Buck

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.