Looking for opinions please. Lightweight backpack

Just for anyone that is interested. Kuiu is having a sale today. Packs and clothes. Plus free shipping on orders over $150, if I read it correctly.

Ok y'all, update time. After much deliberation and going through all the evidence,…. the jury has decided on an EXO K4 5000. I put in my order today. After talking with several people I know that have their earlier versions and discussing my wants with them I had to pull the trigger. I had a great e-mail conversation with them and they were very helpful. Even took the time between sportsman's shows to get back to me. Even apologized cause it took 2 days to reply!

I cannot believe how honest and expedient they are with customer service. That was a huge selling point for me. Yes, they are expensive packs but buy once, cry once and I know they will answer any further questions I have. Their accessories like rifle sling are due out in summer so I'll add more gear to it then. In the interim, I'll give a better update as soon as I take it to Montana in a few weeks on a scouting mission. They say it takes a few miles to break in. Thanks again all for the suggestions and I'll let ya know how it goes!

Ok y'all, update time. After much deliberation and going through all the evidence,…. the jury has decided on an EXO K4 5000. I put in my order today. After talking with several people I know that have their earlier versions and discussing my wants with them I had to pull the trigger. I had a great e-mail conversation with them and they were very helpful. Even took the time between sportsman's shows to get back to me. Even apologized cause it took 2 days to reply!

I cannot believe how honest and expedient they are with customer service. That was a huge selling point for me. Yes, they are expensive packs but buy once, cry once and I know they will answer any further questions I have. Their accessories like rifle sling are due out in summer so I'll add more gear to it then. In the interim, I'll give a better update as soon as I take it to Montana in a few weeks on a scouting mission. They say it takes a few miles to break in. Thanks again all for the suggestions and I'll let ya know how it goes!
Fantastic! I ordered the same pack and it shipped yesterday. I have another EXO that I used last season. Great packs.

You won't be disappointed sir! Love my K4 5000 👍🏽

Thank you all! Mine shipped today and will be here Friday! I'll be out of town until Monday but stoked beyond comprehension! It was a tight race for me between EXO and stone glacier. The K4 just won my choice by the feedback from y'all and their excellent customer service.

At 80 Prefer OSPREY packs and for 3 season their lightest which is the EXOS line.
My one man tent is a Tarptent Notch Li. The "Li" is their term for their expensive Dyneema fabric tents that are amazingly light. Mine is hiking pole supported to save even more weight, as are most Dyneema tents from other companies. But NONE are as well made as the Tarptent line.

I couldn't be more pleased with my Exo K3 4800. It was great last season (first season with it). I put a whole white tail doe in it and hiked back in one trip. It also held up great on my cow elk hunt...took me a few more trips but the weight always carried comfortably. The only thing I don't like...which it's not really an issue with the pack, was that they K4 came out only a few months later and has some features I wish my K3 had. All in all though, the Exo guys are local to me and they run a great operation. I'd highly recommend them.

My new EXO K4 5000 feels like it isn't even there! I had it loaded with my normal day load out including my spotting scope and tripod for the first hump. Does take a bit to break in and just gets more comfortable with the miles put on. Great customer service too!

I run a Kuiu ultra 1800,not made anymore.Very lite, this is my hot weather bow pack set up for bow carry ,etcI like a bit more roof for rifle and have a Exo K2 2000 and 3500.There not the latest and greatest, but still real good packs.I could get a new bag, but they do the job just fine.They are larger in general than other brands stated for room. I have lid, belt pouches,LRF,bipod ,in reach,in pouches and extra layers and a glassing seat, tripod etc if needed, puffy.

Bandlands are bad bags just better stuff out there
I wont deny there are better packs out there but what do you think are bad about Badlands? I have their MRK2 framepack and think it does a great job. I was even thinking of getting there MRK6 pack for more storage on multi day trips.

I wont deny there are better packs out there but what do you think are bad about Badlands? I have their MRK2 framepack and think it does a great job. I was even thinking of getting there MRK6 pack for more storage on multi day trips.
That was supposed to say "aren't bad bags" lol. Didn't catch that. I tend to lean towards beefier packs much to my backs dismay.