Looking for Input on Nightforce NX8 or Similar

jraulsten

Working remotely is about to drive me crazy......Actually working remotely at home with a wife who has already retired is driving me crazy. This has led to my spending a lot of time outside normal working hours locked in my office "shopping". I'm really liking what I read about the NX8 but would like some input from those of you with experience using the 2.5-20 and/or the 4-32. Do you consider one any better than the other? Pros and cons of each? All my scopes are FFP and MIL so I want this one to be the same. I'm also open to suggestions on other brands of equal quality in the same price range. Thanks in advance for your input!

I would give Doug a call he had been very helpful with me.
I'm actually looking at two scopes right now for my light weight 30 Sherman.
Nx8 2.5-20 or the March 2.5-25.
Don't think either is a bad choice.

Same here with the Parallax also the reticle is pretty fine on the lowest power. I have the 4X32 on a Seekins PH2 in 28 Nosler. One thing I do like about the fine reticle is it is more accurate at ranging targets. I would for sure make the same purchase again.

Thanks to all for the input. I decided to go with the 2.5-20 and Mil-XT reticle. This is going on a 5R Milspec 308 I occasionally use for hunting and plinking. I like that is compact and I will still be able to reach out and touch some hogs and varmints. Can't wait to try it out!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.