• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for brass and dies

Oh for the love, don't let Santa take credit from you lol. My kids get basic stuff from Santa and the goods from my wife and I, I want the credit lol
On this one I normally wouldn't but she had already asked Santa for a gun so she could deer hunt with her daddy.

She has came with me a few times and I let her use my 300 BLK AR. She has been shooting it out to 225 yards.

I have dies, bullets and brass too. I'll check out my coffers and see what I have for you guys.

Hey y'all. I recently bought a .243 for my daughter to hunt with. I got it used from a friend. It's a Savage Axis but it is small enough for her to shoot.

Due to the craziness the country is in right now I cannot find ammo for it. Does anybody have any brass, dies, and possibly some bullets that I could buy to load for her?

I know when she opens this in Christmas Day she is gonna want to shoot. I know it's a little late to ask but I thought I'd ask my people here.
try e-bay used and new all makes gunbroker for brass and bullets powder you are on your own same with primes

Wish I had something to offer other than words of encouragement! Love to see kids getting outdoors and joining in the shooting sports. Good on ya dad!

Hey y'all. I recently bought a .243 for my daughter to hunt with. I got it used from a friend. It's a Savage Axis but it is small enough for her to shoot.

Due to the craziness the country is in right now I cannot find ammo for it. Does anybody have any brass, dies, and possibly some bullets that I could buy to load for her?

I know when she opens this in Christmas Day she is gonna want to shoot. I know it's a little late to ask but I thought I'd ask my people here.
I just checked with Sportsman's Warehouse in Williston....says you can buy 2 boxes on line and pickup at the store if that helps....or call High Country Sports in Sidney Montana and check with them!

I can't send ammo across the border but I can send brass and dies should be readily available where you are...if not I can ship you both...I live in Alberta if you need help.... don't hesitate to reach out!

I have new Remington, brass, bullets and dies. Also, have once fired.

I got some 243 win in Federal Non-Typical and Browning BXR. If the others who responded fall through let me know and I will send you a few boxes.

i have set of rcbs they are old but they work fine also have several bullets 55gr to 100gr shoot me email with address & what you would like i will get order together you pay shipping i will help you out

I have several boxes of 1 shot .243 brass. You can have the brass if you pay shipping. I will see how many boxes I have. Just PM me and I will get back to you shortly.

I've got some extra 243 brass you can have. I live I Canada so I'm not sure about mailing it across the border, but I'll try sending it if you like