• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for binoculars

Ksduckhntr

I am in the market for a quality pair of binoculars. I have never owned a decent lake so I have no brand loyalty. Looking to spend 500-700 for a pair. Magnification of 10x or 12x is preferred.

I've got some some Maven C.1 12x42's that I'd sell you for a deal. They're quality glass, not their best though. Check em out and PM if you're interested. Thanks!

Whitetail hunting in Kansas and some scheduled western hunts for pronghorn, bears and deer

Typically when we travel to hunt it's much more spot and stalk. Like black tail on Kodiak, Wyoming pronghorns, or AZ course deer. I hunt white tails here in central Kansas with shots that range from 200-400. But I'd like the ability to see comfortably to about 500 with clarity.

I went with the Nikon Monarch 5 12x42. For the money these have been really nice. I know there are lots better but you'll have to spend more than the top of your budget to beat them.

Be patient, Meopta's pop with regularity and it's hard to beat them for the money.

Hey I have a Bausch & Lomb Elite 10x42. Top of the line 20 years ago... I have the 12x50 Elite also and been my favorite for 22 years.
Probably equal to 90-95% of the $2000+ models today. $400 If you don't like them-send back on my dime. Read up on them....Ebay has one in
fair or less condition for $400 with a dozen watchers. Mine is in great condition.

I have a pair of Vortex Razor 12x50 that I don't need now. These are not the UHD. Drop me a note if you want more info.